Dear Diary...

You know, everyone has a dream. I always wanted to become a writer. Coming from a country where it is perfectly normal to fulfill your dreams (now you have to imagine a HUGE SARCASM sign) I went to study psychology.

I graduated three years ago and since then I have been doing all sort of stuff.I act like psychologist only with my family members and friends in my free time but I still subconsciously think of how I would like to write a book and share my thoughts with others.So I started to google out of sheer boredom the phrase: "I want to become a writer," or "How to become a writer." First article that I´ve read gave me an interesting advice: DON´T EVEN TRY TO BECOME A WRITER. You don´t even have to bother - it's just too difficult. Thank God I'm so stupid and I don´t take advices from anyone.

Since there is no X - Factor or American Idol for writers, I decided to present myself to the World in another way. I started this website and with it I will record all action steps taken by me towards my dream - writing and publishing my very own book.This blog is for all the people who also want to become writers, who want to publish a book, who make a living as writer or they at least think about it. But I welcome here pretty much everyone who like to watch how others (me) embarrass themselves :)


 Enjoy yourself :)